Monday, June 21, 2010

MARVELOUS MONDAY - JULY 4TH GIRL!!

Hello Everyone and welcome to another episode of MARVELOUS MONDAY where we introduce our SPOTLIGHT image for the day which you can find for a SPECIAL PRICE at SHELLY'S IMAGES STORE.  I am Audrey and I will be your DT leader this week and we've got a GREAT week planned!!

Our FABULOUS Spotlight Image this week is 4th of July Girl.  In the store, she has an American flag in her hand and she must be added to your cart like that, but if you would like a blank flag, you may add that request in the comment section of your order when you check out.
I absolutely LOVE all SHELLY'S IMAGES, but the girl ones are my FAVORITE!  So, I am SUPER excited that I got to work with 4th of July Girl.

I made 2 projects for today's post - you can check out all the details on MY BLOG.  First, I made a card following the sketch from CUTE CARD THURSDAY.
I also decided to alter something, so I made this bag that I think would be great for a 4th of July picnic and you could put in sparklers, glow bands and glow bracelets and maybe some red, white and blue candies.

Here's our DT member Marion's creation.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this cool fold that she used!
Inside:


Please let us know what you think!  Also, don't forget to stop by the store and pick up your 4th of July Girl at the discounted price TODAY ONLY!

I'll be back tomorrow for Technique Tuesday with a tutorial for you all to try.  Have a FABULOUS day!!

4 comments:

  1. Audrey, What a great post and marvelous card and bag you made. All those ribbons. I love them and the bag is a real treat to give to someone.
    Great coloring as well.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects girls. Audrey, I love, love, love gift bags and gift boxes. Both of your projects are so wonderful. And Marion your card is fabulous. The coloring is perfect and I love the shape of the card! Great work girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and projects! Kudos to you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and project Audrey .. great job

    ReplyDelete