Monday, September 13, 2010

9/13/10 Marvelous Monday

Whoooo Hooo! It's that time, again! Time for Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images. I'm both nervous and excited, because this is my first time hosting as a new member of the Shelly's Images DT.

September's featured images are from the Halloween Collection at Shelly's Images. Check out all these awesome images to celebrate Halloween. You may purchase the images individually or save money by buying the entire Halloween collection! Perfect for making cards or other Halloween projects. (Now I'm going to tease you a little.... Check back tomorrow for my tutorial--Think Halloween favors).



This week, for Marvelous Monday, we are featuring the image Fright Night. I love this image. It reminds me of dressing up for Halloween as a kid. Actually, I used to love to dress up for Halloween as an adult, too, and give out candy to the kids. Too bad we don't get trick or treaters here, where I live now. I miss dressing up! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!

Now, let's see some creative inspiration from the wonderful DT:


Sammi



Audrey

4 comments:

  1. Sammi...great work on your first DT Lead Post. You did great!!!!!

    I love your card! The papers are fabulous and the coloring you did for the image is just spectacular.

    Audrey...I love, love, love your altered bucket. But you know me....I love all of the altered projects. And I hate to sound like a broken record, but your coloring is amazing. I have to try out the airbrush thing. Wow!

    Thanks again Audrey and Sammi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now creative are these girls!!! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific post Sammi!! :)))) Your projects are just fabulous girls!! Terrific work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cards you all made. I love how you colored them!
    Can't wait to see the tutorial now!
    xxx
    \

    ReplyDelete