Thursday, September 30, 2010

FALL in Threes - This week's TTT Challenge

Well, FALL is officially here in the US. I'm not sure where you live, but our leaves here in Michigan are beginning to change color, the days are becoming shorter and cooler, the football season has arrived and we've already made one crock pot of chili - Yep, FALL has arrived!!

I love FALL! In my area of the world, we get to enjoy the beautiful FALL colors - the leaves change into beautiful rainbow of reds, yellows and oranges. The best part of FALL in my book - DECORATING (especially for Halloween) which is what my hubby was so kind to help me do this past weekend! That means carving pumpkins and little ghosts and goblins trick or treating.

So for today's Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge, I want you to create a card, layout or project that has the FALL theme and the little twist - it must have at least THREE of something on it. The choice is yours.
Here is the FALL IN THREES Challenge project I created -
Three Pumpkins, Three Bits of Bling and Three Layers of matting.
* You can use any digital image you like, when you use an image from Shelly's Images you will enter this contest twice!
* NEW WORKS only Please - No backlinking to older posts
* Enter your great work of art with Inlinkz below!

Have a chance to be our TTT Challenge Winner of the Week!!
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Hugs!
~Min~


2 comments:

  1. GREAT challenge Min! And your card with the pumpkins from Boo crew is just too cute! I can't wait to see what everyone creates.

    ReplyDelete