Thursday, April 14, 2011

Winner of our "Scrappy's Birthday Bash" Challenge

Thanks so much for helping us celebrate Scrappy's Birthday!

I saw lots of stitching, bling, and flowers (especially daisies) as I traveled the blog to see all of these wonderful projects.

This week our random winner is....

Congratulations Granny!  Please visit www.shellysimages.com and choose your favorite image.  Email me at shelly@shellysimages.com.  I will email your new image as soon as possible.  And we would love to have you place our badge on your blog.  If you could link back to our blog then that would be wonderful!!!!


We have a wonderful new challenge posted.  I hope you will all join us again this week.  And this week we have a special offer for the perfect image for this challenge.  Be sure to take advantage of this special offer before the challenge ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment